Your Brain Wants Good Nutrition
The brain is an organ, and just like all the other organs in your body, it needs good nutrition to function well. It is surprising how many doctors and psychiatrists overlook this simple fact.
Sometimes making simple changes to the diet can make a difference in someone's mood and happiness.
In this video below we share our brain balancing smoothie recipe. It is simple to make and tastes good.
This smoothie has a good balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
- Dark Chocolate. Remember, if life gets tough, just add more chocolate
- Stevia for sweetness with no added calories. If you can grow a plant, the leaves are like eating candy.
- Coconut milk provides a steady fuel source.
- Protein powder will provide amino acids, which the precursors to important brain neurotransmitters.
- Rosemary has been used by traditional herbalists for remembrance.