Herbs Are Hardy and Easy to Grow
This garden was flourishing despite 4 months of neglect. This garden was started from the ground up as an organic garden.
Some of the strategies used in this garden include:
- Lots of variety
- Let the bugs eat a little, it will grow back
- Attract benefical insects
- Good foundation of nutrition for the plants, good soil and compost
- Plant stuff during the season when the bugs aren't there
- Incorporate lots of savory and medicinal herbs
- Keep a few carnivoures nearby, cate, dogs, to keep away rabbits and other pests.