Your Brain Wants Good Nutrition
- Check out the smoothie recipe video.
- Then see ingredient list below.
- Check out more videos on our site
Brain Boosting Power Smoothie Video
Create Naturally Energizing Smoothies
That Taste Delicious
The brain is an organ
- and just like all the other organs in your body, it needs good nutrition to function well. Make your brain and your taste buds happy with this super delicious smoothie recipe.
Sometimes making simple changes to the diet can make a difference in someone's mood and happiness.
In this video we
share our brain balancing smoothie recipe. It is simple to make and tastes good.
This smoothie has a good balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
Brain Boosting Power Smoothie Ingredient List
- Dark Chocolate. Remember, if life gets tough, just add more chocolate
- Stevia for sweetness with no added calories. If you can grow a plant, the leaves are like eating candy.
- Coconut milk provides a steady fuel source.
- Protein powder will provide amino acids, which the precursors to important brain neurotransmitters.
- Rosemary has been used by traditional herbalists for remembrance.
- Mulberries have shown promise in studies with rats. Interesting to see if someone does a study on real humans.
- Throw in a piece of fruit to boot. Balance the sweetness in your smoothie by adding more or less fruit.
Throw it all into a blender and blend it up! Enjoy the awesome yumminess!!
To make your smoothies even more amazing:
Grab our free PDF and video Top 5 smoothie ingredients
- Naturally Energize
- Learn about Alkalizing Leafy Greens
- Healthy Fats and Protein
Enter name and email in the form at the top of this page.