Your Brain Wants Good Nutrition
The brain is an organ, and just like all the other organs in your body, it needs good nutrition to function well. Make your brain and your taste buds happy with this super delicious smoothie recipe.
Sometimes making simple changes to the diet can make a difference in someone's mood and happiness.
In this video below we share our brain balancing smoothie recipe. It is simple to make and tastes good.
This smoothie has a good balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
- Dark Chocolate. Remember, if life gets tough, just add more chocolate
- Stevia for sweetness with no added calories. If you can grow a plant, the leaves are like eating candy.
- Coconut milk provides a steady fuel source.
- Protein powder will provide amino acids, which the precursors to important brain neurotransmitters.
- Rosemary has been used by traditional herbalists for remembrance.
- Mulberries have shown promise in studies with rats. Interesting to see if someone does a study on real humans.
- Throw in a piece of fruit to boot. Balance the sweetness in your smoothie by adding more or less fruit.
Throw it all into a blender and blend it up! Enjoy the awesome yumminess!!